Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Self Introduction in English

I want to learn Japanese partly because I am interested in Japan and its culture. I am always surprised how this geographically small country was and still is able to radiate such a significant influence on global politics and world culture. Furthermore,because I am majoring in history and intend to further my study in history, especially history of East Asia, after college, I believe that the command of Japanese language will enable to use new historical sources and obtain a more comprehensive perspective in viewing history.

1 comment:

  1. japanese can be tough to get used to. especially with such a different grammatical structure and so much memorization. we can study together sometime you want though. ive learned some mnemonic devices that help a lot.

    ReplyDelete